The FSMTB welcomes any jurisdictional agency authorized by statute to regulate the practice of massage therapy to join FSMTB as a member. By joining FSMTB, your board/agency will be linked to a national network of professionals who are dedicated to public protection.
As an FSMTB Member Board, you have the opportunity to be involved in providing direction to the Federation, as well as further developing the services and benefits that FSMTB can provide for your board/agency. Prior to joining, we encourage you and your board/agency to examine our mission statement, our bylaws and our Member Services.
As part of your membership benefits, FSMTB covers expenses for one delegate to attend the FSMTB Annual Meeting in order to ensure a voice and a vote for each member board/agency. The FSMTB encourages as many board members and support staff as possible to participate – in addition to covering delegate expenses, FSMTB offers a discounted registration fee for all board and staff members to attend the annual meeting.
If you are staff for, or a member of, your state licensing board/agency and would like more information on membership or to receive email updates, please contact FSMTB via email at email@example.com or call the FSMTB Executive Office at 913.681.0380.
Please note that FSMTB waives the membership dues for the first fiscal year in which you join so that you may enjoy the full benefits of membership at no cost.
The membership year begins July 1 and ends the following June 30. Membership renewal occurs on an annual basis with a deadline of July 1. Should your board/agency need more time to process membership dues prior to renewal, please contact FSMTB for an extended deadline. To renew your membership, please complete and submit the form below. Include your membership fee as specified on the renewal form.
FSMTB Year in Review Highlights:
As you consider membership renewal for the new fiscal year, here are a few highlights from our past membership cycle:
- Published the second edition of the MBLEx Study Guide;
- Supported member boards with legislative and rule activity;
- Participated in a number of massage industry events to promote the importance of licensure and one national licensing examination;
- Launched a new program – MBLEx 411: FSMTB On the Road – Supporting Schools & Students;
- Assisted in the investigation of MBLEx candidates and schools to protect the security and integrity of the examination and the licensure process.
- Hosted the FSMTB Member Board Executive (MBE) Summit for executive directors and senior administrative staff;
- Continued development of online courses requested by member boards/agencies to be made available on the Regulatory Education and Competence Hub (REACH);
The FSMTB is moving forward and is excited to share more information about upcoming projects at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
We value your membership and involvement. Together, we can achieve our shared mission of public protection. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding membership. Please call us at 913.681.0380 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers are central to our organization. If you or anyone from your organization would like to volunteer with FSMTB, please click the button below.