|Click to Enlarge|
- Processing: FSMTB processes the application within five business days
- Authorization to Test (ATT): FSMTB sends ATT via email. Candidate must test within 90 days
- Schedule MBLEx: Candidates may schedule online or call toll free, selecting date, time, and location
- Confirmation: Appointment confirmation is sent to the candidate via email
- Take MBLEx: Candidate will receive results at the test center and FSMTB sends result to the designated state board or agency within 24 hours
- It will take up to five days to receive your ATT. If you have not received it after the fifth day and the FSMTB has not contacted you, please call our Customer Service Call Center at 866.962.3926.
- Within your 90-day eligibility window you may change your test date or test site online by contacting Pearson Vue. You may not make changes less than one business day prior to your appointment without forfeiting all fees
- On the test day, you are required to bring two forms of identification to the test site. Please ensure the name on both of your identifications match the exact name provided on your application. For more information on appropriate forms of identification, please see the candidate handbook
The FSMTB complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), and will accommodate requests from qualified candidates with a diagnosed disability for accommodations to take the MBLEx if the request is reasonable and properly documented and does not fundamentally alter the examination or jeopardize exam security. Submission of an accommodations request does not guarantee that testing accommodations will be made. The FSMTB will review your request and professional recommendations to determine whether the accommodation is reasonable and appropriate to the testing environment or whether it would fundamentally alter the nature of the examination. To request accommodations, submit the ADA Accommodations Request Form. If you require accommodations in the application process itself, contact the FSMTB for assistance. Additionally, you are welcome to send your accommodation requests or any ADA-specific questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Affairs Reimbursement
Veterans taking the MBLEx can be reimbursed for the cost of the exam. Visit the Veterans Affairs website to learn more about how the reimbursement process works and search for approved tests online . You will find the MBLEx by searching for "Massage Therapist". Payment is issued only after you have submitted the required information to the Department of Veterans Affairs. You can find the application here or on the Veterans Affairs website.
If you have questions about reimbursement for the MBLEx, you can access the Veterans Affairs website or call 888-442-4551 or for those who are hearing impaired call 1-800-829-4833.
Check Your MBLEx Application Status
To check the status of your MBLEx application, please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and date of birth. Please keep in mind that it will take up to five days after you submit your application to receive your Authorization to Test (ATT).
Change of Contact Information
Should you need to change your contact information as provided from your application, please fill out the following form and submit it to the FSMTB.